At the University of Florida, we take pride in our heritage of academic excellence and innovation, both in the classroom and in research. It’s this same heritage that has earned UF a place among the top-ranked public universities in the country.
As a part of our ongoing mission to address the educational needs of students nationwide, we strive to apply these principles of rigor, scholarship, and accessibility–virtues that have guided our institution since its establishment in 1853–to our online degree programs.
We are proud of our esteemed rankings and awards among other university-wide achievements.
Notable University Rankings & Awards
U.S. News & World Report
- #7 top Public Universities
- #35 National Universities
- #2 Best Online Graduate Education Programs
- #17 National Universities
University Value Rankings
- #2 Best Values in Public Colleges–Kiplinger’s
- #2 Best Buy Colleges: Public–Fiske Guide to Colleges
- #5 2020 Most Affordable Colleges
- #20 America’s Best Value Colleges–Forbes
- #23 Best Colleges for Your Money, Money
Other University Facts:
- UF ranked number 1 among AAU institutions for the number of master’s degrees awarded to Hispanic students.
- Over 400,000 alumni reside in every state and in more than 135 countries.
- UF helped launch more than 190 startups based on researchers’ technologies in 15 years.
- UF received a record $838 million in research awards this past fiscal year.
- Through its research and other activities, UF contributed more than $12.56 billion to Florida’s economy in fiscal year 2014-15.
- Last year, UF contributed $7.83 billion to the state gross domestic product.
- UF is home to two Pulitzer Prize-Winning faculty members.
- UF has nearly 5,000 faculty members, the vast majority of whom have distinguished teaching and research records.
- UF is committed to sustainability with a goal to become carbon neutral by 2025.
- 34 academic departments at UF offer at least one course focused on or related to sustainability.
To learn more about University of Florida’s online Master of Science in Tourism and Recreation Management, Specialization in Hospitality Business Management download a brochure, fill out the fields below or call us at (888) 872-5620 to talk with one of our academic coordinators.
* All Fields are Required. Your Privacy is Protected.
The University of Florida respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of the University of Florida, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.
Are you enrolling from outside the U.S.? Click Here.