University of Florida

Tuition & Financial Aid


Cost/Credit Hour: $585.75
Total Tuition (30 Credit Hours): $17,572.50

Students must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours in the Fall and Spring semesters and a minimum of four credit hours in the Summer A/C semester to be eligible for financial aid. If registering for Summer B only, a student must be enrolled in a minimum of four credit hours to be eligible for financial aid.

Tuition excludes the cost of textbooks and materials, which vary by course. Students are provided with a list of required textbooks and materials upon registration.

Financial Aid Options

The University of Florida offers financial aid for graduate students, including employment and loan programs. Graduate students should begin by applying for aid using FAFSA. The FAFSA school code is 001535.

Degree-seeking students can apply for student loans and learn more about their grant, scholarship and loan options through our Student Financial Affairs site.

Talk to your employer about the possibility of continuing education funding. We also encourage you to explore all methods of private loan procurement, such as private loan organizations that provide funding for graduate studies.

Master’s students can also explore their options regarding assistantships and other methods of education funding by browsing the department’s financial assistance page. Our department does not offer assistantships for master-level students.

Request Information

To learn more about University of Florida’s online Master of Science in Tourism and Recreation Management, Specialization in Hospitality Business Management download a brochure, fill out the fields below or call us at (888) 872-5620 to talk with one of our academic coordinators.

* All Fields are Required. Your Privacy is Protected.

The University of Florida respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of the University of Florida, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.

  Are you enrolling from outside the U.S.? Click Here.